API 304 – External Information:
Course ID: API304
Course length: 2 days
API PRO Academy level: 3
- 1.0 API PRO Foundation
- 1.6 API PRO Form design
- 1.7 Crystal Reports
- 2.1 Asset Information
- 3.4 Document management
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of Windows
- API101: API PRO Basic functions
Intended audience: System experts, super users, supervisor
Course Description: Focus on the following functions:
- Documents/file attachment
- Document printout as e-mail
- Document attachment to WEB
- Document attachment to databases
- Document attachment as SMS
- Timer functions
Expected Outcome: The aim of the course is to give the participants a basic knowledge of how to connect the system externally. There will be a presentation of:
1) An ODBC connection which allows other systems to get data directly from the API PRO database.
2)The possibilities of the document module so that the participants will be able to carry out a document handling setup of the information that should be available in the system via documents or databases and to configure the document module.
3) The timer function in API PRO with examples.
Format: The course is a combination of instructor-led and hands-on exercises to maximize the learning outcome.