Do you have a technical background and good communication skills? We are looking for a dedicated and structured person to strengthen and support our Consulting team. If you are service-minded, have a good understanding for software and IT and bring a do it yourself attitude, you might be the one we are looking for.
Become a part of the API family
In 2013 API Maintenance Systems A/S was selected by Computerworld as best IT Company in Denmark. We are successfully expanding our US headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia. You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional global team of 75 colleagues, of whom 15 reside in Denmark.
Our main mission is to develop, sell and implement our maintenance management software solution, API PRO.
Help us make the best software solutions for our customers
As Software Consultant you will have a key role in ensuring that we deliver high quality solutions and keep a high customer satisfaction levels. You will learn everything there is to know about our products and provide technical support both to our customers and internally to our sales teams. Your primary goal will be to become an expert in API PRO and implement projects onsite.
Your work and responsibilities
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of API PRO application and our customer’s needs and usage
- Taking ownership of installation of the customer’s API PRO system
- Project management of multiple customer projects at the same time
- Creating end user documentation (both written and multi-media)
- Sales support before and after the sale
- Training and Academy classes (onsite and offsite)
- Being front line support for our existing customers utilizing Freshdesk (customer support portal)
- Update and maintain knowledge base for customer support
- Administration of user forums
- Writing SOWs (scope of work) for new consulting opportunities
- Training new consultants
- Specification writing of product improvements and product customizations
- Test and verification of customized software solutions
- Become a CMMS (Computerized maintenance management systems) evangelist
Technical profile with flair for IT
- Technical background either as computer science or engineer or similar education
- Knowledge about maintenance, production, or other industrial areas is an advantage
- Experience with CMMS (Computerized maintenance management systems) is a definite advantage
- Good communication skills in English. (both oral and in writing) Ability to speak and write French is an added advantage.
- Customer-oriented and open personality
- Ability to work independently in a structured way
- A talent for organization of processes and activities
- Experience with software applications on super user level
- Experience with project management. PMI certification is an added advantage
- Installation knowledge for client server installations utilizing either Progress/Oracle/SQL
- Experience with integration with ERP systems
Get a central role in and growing company
You will get a central position in the epicenter of the organization in the USA where you will work together with your colleagues, to ensure growth in our new US Market. The positon has a large potential for personal development and depending on your skills and ambitions there is good possibilities for career advancement within the organization.
Send your application and CV as soon as possible to Jeff Marsh: firstname.lastname@example.org
API Maintenance Systems
3630 Peachtree Road
NE, Suite 920